We’re a full game studio with skills in development, art direction, DLC production, business development and marketing expertise. Our main tool is Unity and our main game platform is PC.
We’re open to collaborations and contract works, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Game development with Unity
We can develop games on Unity in 2D/3D for PC, Switch, Mac, Linux. We excel in having a complete team that can produce everything from coding to assets.
- Coding games with a solid architecture and tools to create content quickly
- Creating all kind of assets in 2D or 3D
- Game and level design with an expertise in turn-based games
- Managing the project autonomously and push it to stores
- Our marketing skills allow us to be fully independent if you want to give us a full project
- An excellent network of freelancers to assist us in specific area of expertise such as sound or music
- Steam, Trail or other SDK integrations
Specializations: UI, Tools, Turn-based games
Here are some titles we worked on:
- Lavapools (developed & marketed in house)
- Neurodeck (developed & marketed in house)
- Legend of Keepers (developed by Goblinz Studio, DLC by Goblinz Studio & TavroxGames for art, code, QA & project management)
Business & Marketing
We can assist you with tasks such as:
Community development is important to create a link between your game and the players.
To do so, we can help you with creating posts for your social media with attractive assets to promote your game and its values. We work with Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Imgur, Discord and Reddit.
Whether you’re at the alpha, beta or release launch, we can provide communication support for your game on social media to maintain this link with your game’s community!
Don’t put your devblog aside! If you feel too busy to write blogposts, we can do copywriting and help with developing your blog.
We can also create the basic image assets ourselves like gifs, banners or videos and such to be more autonomous.
You want to define a marketing strategy for your game but you don’t know where to start? We can provide support in the following steps:
- Defining a marketing strategy for your game
- Creating and customizing a Steam page
- Searching for a publisher
- If you’re french we can also help on grants
- Searching for Twitch and YouTube influencer profiles that are likely to love your game
You need a particular expertise for the development of your game? We can help with finding talents such as voice actors, animators, key artists and other disciplines.