Neurodeck is a psychological deckbuilding card game to challenge your fears. Build your deck & capacities by answering personality tests, visiting rooms or meditating. Face your phobia and defeat them through the power of life-inspired cards.
Published by Goblinz Studio. Developed by TavroxGames.
- Deckbuilding as you progress through the game (Slay The Spire like)
- Meditate and choose personality traits that alter your gameplay profoundly
- Explore a subconscious maze, full of cards and improvements that will help you defeat the monsters in your mind
- Light RPG mechanics that allow you to customize your character stats & skills
- Characters & places from your past that will tell facts & stories about mental health
- Deep gameplay mechanics that put focus on replayability and gameplay diversity
- Horrific monsters inspired by real-life phobias
Intended price: 15€
Announced for: PC + Switch, Early 2021.
Game development history: The game started in a game jam during 2018. Tavrox worked half-time at Goblinz and wanted to launch new projects. He always loved card games and thought it would be time to give a try to the deckbuilder genre, following the success of Slay The Spire.
The intent of Neurodeck has always been to brought some meaning to a trend of video games: card games deckbuilder. The team built up over time and secured funds for a full production.
Tavrox – Creative Director
Zellana – Art director
Kilian Dufour – Programmer
Félix Moll – Game designer
Jeanne Prigent – Animation artist
Tilia Weevers – Music
Nicolas Guegen – Sound design
Niki Apergis – Bizdev & admin
Léonard Bertos – Narrative
See ingame for more details.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rough budget : 100k€. Helped by CNC from France. Distribution on PC & Switch : Goblinz Studio. Looking for distribution on Mobile + other consoles.
We have a newsletter! Receive monthly news about Neurodeck, the new versions, released and such.